Hi. Remember me? Yep, I’m Sara. And I’m terrible at keeping up this blog. I’m sorry. Really, I am. But we haven’t been doing anything exciting lately. Maybe I should just stop holding out for something exciting and just post random things each day. Mom, you’d like that right? That way you could play on Facebook and read my blog, instead of working. :)
So, here are our updates:
- We’re still working out and are now on Week 6 of P90X. We should be bit farther along, but due to work schedules and things that have come up that’s where we are. It’s going really well actually. Jeremy and I are both seeing muscle that we didn’t see before! He’s lost a few pounds and I’ve gained a few (curse you, muscle mass!)…how unfair is that?! Men!
This is Tony Horton, not Jeremy. Just in case anyone was wondering.
2. Diesel has been up to no good, as always. We have had 2 new neighbors move in behind us recently. Both couples have dogs. And both couples LOVE Diesel. The highlight of Diesel’s day is running out into the back yard and barking at the neighbors, in order to get their attention, so they’ll come over and pet him. He’s such a charmer.
3. My parents, grandma and sister came up to visit us last weekend. I haven’t seen my sister is about two years since she moved to Portland, so that was fun. We played Wii, ate dinner, had dessert and of course, Diesel loved meeting his aunt. Good times.
Jerm, Me, Melinda.
Apparently, Diesel was feeling left out.
4. We’re going to be re-landscaping our yard soon! We’re getting rid of the ugly rocks and half eaten plants (thanks, Diesel), and putting in a fire pit, grass and a few new plants. That’s exciting. I’m for sure going to post about that. Who wants to call me on a daily basis to make sure that I take pictures and blog about the process? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
5. Lastly, I still take too many pictures of Diesel. He’s just so stinkin’ cute! Here are some from the other day, while I was throwing his ball down the hallway and he was chasing it.
Throw the ball already!
Hey, how’s it going?