Oh Diesel…our little garbage disposal! This post is dedicated entirely to our
little big boy, Diesel. Let’s start with this question: Why do dogs eat everything and anything? Really, what is so appetizing about rocks or dirty socks or plants? Since we’ve had him, Diesel has eaten a variety of things. Lately, some of those things haven’t settled with his stomach well and we’ve had morning of vomiting, afternoons of Vaseline sandwiches, evenings of colorful poop and one trip to the vet. I thought it’d be interesting to write down a list of odd things that Diesel has eaten in his life so far:
- 3 back yard plants
- my electronic card to get me into our community center
- the spar remote key to my car
- part of my underwear
- part of a sock (this was the one that cause a trip to the vet)
- part of a green barbell shaped rubber toy (colorful poop appeared after this one!)
- 3 rope toys with bright pink, orange and red strings (more colorful poop the next day)
- a cigarette butt (yuck! I’m pretty sure this was what caused him to puke a few days ago)
- a dry erase marker (thank goodness it was non-toxic)
- a small magnet
- whatever will he eat next??
Oh Diesel, our life would be so dull without you! Here are some recent pictures of him. I’m always taking random pictures of him cause he’s just so cute…plus, he’s the love of our life (dang, imagine how many there will be when we have human children!). Enjoy!
Laying on his favorite blanket…on our bed!
His favorite plant has grown back since he destroyed in in Spring.
Chewing on a bone.
I’m not really picking his nose, it just looks like it!
Jerm went to the Suns game and bought Diesel a mini basketball. He destroyed it in about 4 days.
Just look at that face!
If you say you don’t dress your pet up in your clothes, then I don’t believe you!