Friday, February 12, 2010

We Are the World

We are the children.  We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let’s start giving…

Oh how I love this song!  I remember listening to it when I was little.  Hopefully, those of you who watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics tonight saw part of this song/video or you at least remember this song. 

As a result of the earthquake in Haiti, musicians, singers and actors have re-collaborated to create “We are the World 2010.”  For more information, you can check out this website.  I thought it’d be fun to post this new version and the original.  Plus, really, I just wanted to put it on our blog so I could find it easily when I want to hear it. :) 

2010.

1985.

Which version do you like better?  I’m a little partial to the original just because there is no beating Stevie Wonder, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson and the fashion of the 1980s! :)

No comments: