Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CSN Stores Product Review - Waffle Maker

Thanks to the fabulous people at CSN Stores, I have a new waffle maker!  Not just any waffle maker, mind you, a Belgian Waffle Maker.  Oooooh!  Aaaaah!
  Cuisinart - WAF-100 - 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
I travel a lot for work and most of the hotels that I stay at have Belgian waffles at breakfast.  In Texas, they even have waffle makers in the shape of Texas!  It's true.  Anyways, I enjoy the waffles when I travel, but then when I return home, I'm sadly without any waffles...until now! 

IMG_2772
This Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker is wonderful!  It makes four 1-inch deep Belgian waffles and has a five setting browning control, so I never have to worry about how long to cook my waffles.  Plus, there is an audible alert for when it is heated up and when the waffles are ready to eat.  It is just so easy to use! 
The only issue that I’m having with it is that I don’t know how much batter to use (so really that is user error not a complaint about the product).  I’m worried about it leaking out the sides if I put too much, so I’ve ended up with round waffles. Oh well, I’ll figure it out eventually and even though they may not look normal, they sure do taste good!
 
Thanks again, CSN Stores for letting me do this product review!  My weekend breakfasts will now be more enjoyable.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oooh nice! I love Belgian waffle makers.