Thursday, July 31, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I am quite excited about this and felt the need to post it!! For those of you who truly know me, you know that I'm a nerd...after all, I did play the clarinet for 9 years and was in marching band during high school.


Well, to add to my nerdiness, I LOVE Harry Potter! Though I didn't read any of the books until 2006 (because I thought they were for kids), I proudly admit that I am 25 years old and I love the Harry Potter books and movies! I find the series to be such a fun and magical (pun intended) story that captivates the reader and totally immerses them in the story. Anyways, the 6th Harry Potter movie is coming out in November of this year and the first trailer was just released. I'm sure you are all as excited as I am, so here it is for your viewing pleasure. :) Also, I've added a "countdown" at the bottom of our blog to keep you all current on when the movie comes out.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think I'm the only one left that hasn't watched the movies or read the books. What is wrong with me?

Anonymous said...

Hey just found your blog from Picky Palate. Thanks for keeping me up to date on news I missed. I didn't even know this one was coming out soon!

Candy
The Courageous Cook

Julie said...

I am a nerd too, I can't wait for the movie and I loved the books. If you are looking for a good book, try the Twilight series It is amazing!

Jessica said...

Hey Sara thanks for leaving a comment! I just read your HP post - I love JK Rowlings books too and am also a band geek (euphonium)!! I look forward to reading yoru future posts.