Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've Started Another Blog

Alright, I've finally gone and done it.  I've start a cooking/baking/recipe blog of my own!  I knew it would happen eventually.  After all, I love cooking/baking and there are just SO many recipes to try and to write about.  Plus, there are so many cooking blogs that I love reading...I just had to jump on the bandwagon.  Hopefully, my cooking/baking/recipe blog will someday be as good as some of my favorite blogs. 

Also,  I didn't want to totally take away from this blog and the exciting adventures of Jeremy and (me) Sara, by just blogging about cooking all the time! :)  So, every once and awhile stop by my other blog, "Sara's Sweets," and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Reeni said...

Yay!! I'm off to check it out now, how exciting!