Thursday, July 1, 2010

California Girls

So, as mentioned last week, I’m going to start randomly posting stuff just to keep everyone on their toes and to add a bit of excitement to our lives.  I now declare that Thursday shall be Music Day on my blog.  Hmmm, that’s kinda boring, it needs a more clever name.  How about Thursday Tunes?  Yea…that’ll work.

So, for this first Thursday Tunes, I have a very fun music video to share with you from Miss Katy Perry.  If you’re a long time reader of our blog, you know that Jerm and I like Katy Perry.  She’s cute, she’s funny and all of her songs seem to get stuck in my head for weeks on end.  Her most recent song is a hit and I love the video for it.  I reminds me of Candy Land, which was one of my favorite board games as a kid!  The gummy bears and her “Dots” dress are my favorite.  Plus, hey, I was born in California…so that means I’m kinda a California girl, right? :)

2 comments:

MOM said...

Ok Sara, the video is cute. Does remind me of Candyland, your favorite game as a child.
LOL Mom

Emily said...

Catchy! I love the Candy Land theme too!