Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Phoenix Suns Pre-Season Game

Continuing on with the exciting trips of Jeremy and Sara… after I came back from Hawaii, I was in southern California working for a week and then I met Jeremy in Palm Springs.  Why Palm Springs?  Because the Phoenix Suns were having their outdoor pre-season game there!  Woo hoo!

This is the 3rd year that the Phoenix Suns have done this outdoor game, and I must say, it was really cool.  The game was held at a tennis garden in Palm Springs, the weather was perfect and it was neat to be watching a NBA basketball game while feeling the outdoor breeze around you.  Of course, Jayla came to Palm Springs with us and we all enjoyed a few days of shopping at the outlet stores (how come I’m always the only person to end up getting something?), eating out and enjoying the game.  It was definitely a fun little weekend trip and best of all…the Suns won!

  IMG_2496  IMG_2498

IMG_2499

I entertained myself by taking pictures before Jayla got there.

 IMG_2502

The view from our seats.

  IMG_2507IMG_2505  

Steve Nash!!

 IMG_2513

The Gorilla.

IMG_2510 IMG_2512

Hmmm, these pictures look kinda familiar.

No comments: