Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!


Well, the year is 2008 and as you all know, we're in the "age of technology." Apparently, the "in" thing to do is have a blog, so Jeremy and I have decided to give it a shot. I'm not sure who is really going to want to read about our life and adventures, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome...


It all started on October 27, 2007...well, it actually started on April 6, 2003, but with the fading memories of Jeremy and myself, plus the fact that it was almost 5 years ago, we'll skip the boring details of our dating years; and just start from the wedding. So as I was saying, it all started on October 27, 2007, when we got married.



This is Jeremy. I'm Sara.



And this is our story!

1 comment:

gretchen benko said...

So far so good. Love it. Mom