Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cute Things from the Today Show

I enjoy watching the Today Show in the morning; however, I don't get to watch a lot of it because I'm getting ready for work and then I leave the house at 7:30am. So, during the day I always check out MSNBC.com. Well, I have come across two clips and bits of information, that were so cute that I felt the need to post.

The first clip is about a Dalmatian named, Buttons, who had 18 puppies! That's right! 18! Can you believe it? This is Buttons ' second litter and in the first one she had 16 puppies! Amazing. You rock, Buttons! The puppies are so cute, aren't they? I wanted to post the clip of the video, but it wasn't working. So please see the clip here: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28576042#28576042

The second cute thing from the Today Show, comes in the following clip. Apparently, there is a website called Cute Things Falling Asleep.  Seriously....go check this website out!  You cannot help but smile when you watch these clips.  So far, I've the polar bear and puppy #17 are my favorites...they are just so sleepy!  Clip from the Today Show: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/28591034#28591034

Alright, so I'm a nerd and I just spent about 20 minutes watching cute sleepy things...but you should watch them too because they'll make you smile and before you know it, you'll be addicted too!

1 comment:

Reeni said...

The sleeping animals are too cute! I could watch that all night. Makes me want a puppy. They even have a chickadee!