Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day!  Yay!  To those special mother's in the lives of Sara and Jeremy, we love you all and hope you had a great day.  Happy Mother's Day, Mom/Gretchen!  Happy Mother's Day, Gran!  Happy Mother's Day, Belinda/Mom!  And Happy Mother's Day, Leda/Grandma!

Apparently, since we have Diesel now, I'm considered a "mother" now.  I'm not really sure that having a doggie qualifies as being a "mom," but apparently, Diesel did.  That sweet little guy (with the help of Jerm, of course) got me a Mother's Day card!

IMG_1570IMG_1569 

Bringing me my card.

The card had an outline of Diesel's paw and it read:

Mom, Happy 1st Mother's Day.  In my 5 weeks and 1 day here, I have loved it.  I want to learn, and grow, and play.  Sorry for the messes, in advance.  I love you!  Diesel

IMG_1575

SO cute!  Happy Mother's Day everyone!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aww! That is SO cute! Happy mommy's day to you.

Reeni said...

AWWWWWWWW!! Hope you had a good 1st Mother's Day!

Mom said...

Hi Babe,
I just love it, yes I would say you qualify being a Mom to Diesel.
How albsolutely thoughtful of Jeremy to do this. Gotta love that guy.
Love you both,
Mom & Dad
P.S. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU.