Don’t trust the innocence of this face, ladies and gentlemen! This puppy is armed and dangerous. Diesel Bofferding is wanted for the malicious murder of 3 plants and breaking through the baby gate to ransack the 2nd floor of our home! Diesel, how do you plea?
So, I was at work last week when Jeremy called me and said, “Our son figured out how to get upstairs.” “What? How?,” I said to him. Well, first let me give you a bit of background. We have the upstairs of our house blocked off by a baby gate. All the carpet in our house is brand new and the upstairs isn’t “puppy proofed,” so having Diesel up there is a no-no. The crime occurred when apparently Jerm thought that Diesel was napping in the living room. Not being needed to play or supervise Diesel, he went into the office to do some stuff. All of a sudden, he heard a loud noise and the sound of little feet running upstairs. Wondering what the heck it was, he jumped up and found the baby gate knocked over and Diesel running upstairs!! Once he made it upstairs he didn’t do anything bad, he just explored a bit…but it was still a crime! Here are pictures from the crime scene:
As for the murder violation, Diesel loves our plants in the backyard. When we first got him, there were 8 plants total…but now we’re down to 6 and he’s working hard to eliminate another. Plants are just the start of things…I won’t even go into how he likes to chew/eat the rocks. Dang you, Arizona and your desert landscaping. Note: Jerm and I are now working on re-landscaping, putting in grass and eliminating all plants on the ground. Here are pictures from that crime scene:
Who needs a gardener, when we have Diesel?
What? I didn’t do anything!
Besides being wanted for crime, Diesel has continued to grow like crazy. As of this weekend, he was 41 lbs…tomorrow, he might be 50…who knows?! In additional Diesel news:
- We registered him with the American Kennel Club (AKC), since he’s a purebred, and his “official” name is: Sir Diesel Von Chocolate. Cute, huh?
- We’re taking him over the Jayla’s house tonight to meet Nico and Alfie. It should be interesting to see how Diesel handles a 115+ Neapolitan Mastiff and a 100+ St. Bernard mix.
- He lost his first tooth last night! It was his left, teenie, tiny front one. Oh, *tear* they grow up so fast, don’t they? :)
In additional, Jeremy and Sara news:
- We’re having Paul, Julie and baby Thomas over for dinner tomorrow night. Yay! They haven’t seen our new house yet and we haven’t hung out in ages.
- Two years ago today, Jeremy proposed to me at Disneyland!! (awww, I’m such a sap!)
- It’s almost my birthday!! I have two more days until I’m past 25 and heading to 26!