Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

There is one song that just screams "Halloween" to me. I heard it on the radio last night and saw a clip about it on the news this morning. It's a total classic and with it being Halloween, I found it appropriate to post the music video. After all, Halloween just wouldn't be complete without a little THRILLER, would it?

Well, when I searched Youtube for Michael Jackson's Thriller video, all of them were marked as "Embedding Disabled by Request." Bummer! So, here is the link to the Thriller music video and here is the second best representation of the song that I could find...from one of my favorite movies! :)

 
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Reeni said...

That's one of my favorite movies! Love it.

Emily said...

Ahh, 13 Going On 30...

This song is catchy and perfect for Halloween, I agree!