Friday, October 10, 2008

So Long Circus Animals, Taffy Sandwiches and Flaky Flix...

I came across some incredibly sad news today!  Thanks to one of my favorite Foodie Blogs, Cookie Madness, I found out that Mother's Cookies is closing down!!

Here is a link to the bad news.

How can Mother's Cookies close down?!  Didn't EVERYONE eats these cookies as a kid?!  What will the world be like without Circus Animals or Parade Cookies?!  Circus

Jeremy and my mother-in-law might find it hard to go on without Fudge Flaky Flix!

  Flaky

And my dad, my father-in-law and I will be going through serious Taffy Sandwich Cookie withdrawals.  Taffy

 Oh, the horror, the horror!!  Hurry!!  Before it's too late.  Run to the nearest grocery store and stock up on your favorites during these sad times...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really hard to believe! Mother's Cookies is like Oscar Meyer! It's a househould favorite!

Jaime said...

oh my! this makes me so sad! if you ever feel like making them yourself, here's a nice recipe :)
http://www.culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com/2006/09/14/childs-play/

Emily said...

I know! I'm so disappointed! I'm going to run and buy some.

Reeni said...

I don't believe it! I love those circus animals, so sad...