Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing New to Report

I've really been wanting to blog  for the past few weeks, but sadly I have nothing exciting to blog about!  I've been waiting for something fun to happen, but nothing "blog-worthy" has occurred.  I haven't cooked any new recipes or baked any tasty treats, we haven't gotten a house yet or a doggie, we haven't gone anywhere fun and we've just been busy with the boring everyday items of life. 

Well, I've finally given up on waiting for something exciting to blog about...and I'm just going to share the boringness of what we've been up to.   Since our last post:

  • We pulled an offer on one of the two houses we wanted because we decided we didn't want it anymore.
  • Jeremy got Madden '08 for his Xbox 360...and now plays it all the time.
  • I read all four books of the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer, and I highly recommend them!  (Thanks for getting me obsessed, Julie)
  • Jerm went to Cali last week for a little "goodbye" visit to his sister, Heather.  She has just moved to Northern Cali to start her nursing career at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital.  Woo, woo!  Go Heather!
  • I'm starting a list of all the books that I want to read before the year is out, so if you have suggestions let me know.
  • I changed the layout of our blog and added some new widgets!

Yup, that's about it.  Sad, huh?  Well, at least we have something to look forward to...this Saturday I embark on the "fall travel season" for work.  Over the next 3 months, I'll be spending 6 weeks total in my territory....the grand state of TEXAS!  And ya know what...I'll mess with Texas, if I want to!  Hopefully, my adventures will amount to some "blog-worthy" stories!  Or at the very least, maybe Jerm will start blogging about what he's going to do without me for those 6 weeks...or better yet, what exactly he's going to eat for those 6 weeks, since I do all the cooking around here.  Now that sounds quite entertaining, doesn't it? 

P.S. On a random side note, it rained this evening and when I walked outside I found this totally complete rainbow!  Of course, it made me think of this song. :)  I couldn't get a complete picture of the whole thing, but here it is in pieces!

 IMG_0900[2]  IMG_0901[2]  IMG_0902[2]

 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have got to read these books. That's it! Must read them. Everyone says they're really good. They look huge...I don't know if I'll have the time. But I'm going to try!